Sunday, June 6, 2010

Waterlily double blooms @ May'10

This is the first bloom from this pot, and I could not believe it when it's a double. Although its size is smaller than most of my other pots, but it's special as its location is not super sunny, and it has been lay dormant for few months since I re-pot them. It's just so tranquil looking at them :)




Fishes can't seems to stay inside this shallow pot, and thus without the natural fertiliser, that is the reason they stay dormant for so long. Anyway...it has flowered...and that is what cheer me up so much on that particular day.




Actually, when I was taking this picture, there are 1 little bees nuzzing inside the petals, but when i go nearer, it kinda flew away...plan to take its pictures initially, so not successful. Maybe next time, when there are double blooms again ...

No comments: