Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daidomon KL @unlimited wahyu beef buffet bbq

This is the 2nd time I am here. Slightly more than rm100 per pax but with unlimited wahyu (cutting rather thick so it could not melt in ur mouth), oysters and big scallops.


Another must order is the big prawn, but still oyster&scallops much more worthier to consume than prawn meat per gram.



The buffet start at 6pm-10pm, but they mostly will say their wahyu out of stock by 8.30pm, well..to make full used of the money spent, make sure u arrive by 6-6.30pm :)



Actually, before each buffet session, I would be really excited and plan so much to eat this and that, and thinking to myself, " I am truly hungry today. I am gonna finish so much foods that the owner will be furious at me..hahaha". Well, everytime I will fail due to the volume of my stomach..so I would do calculation in my head for every item I consumed. Mentally sum up the total value of each items I gulped down, until I am satisfied with my "smartness". Then only I felt I'd accomplish something, outsmart the owner. Actually, in a way, when we are thinking while eating and chatting with friends and family, we'd burn more calories, and thus able to eat more. However, some people just couldn't know their limit...seen some bad case in JOGOYA, where women/kids just vomitted in the washroom, with horrible sound. I wonder if guys do have miscalculation too..i means to eat until you's puke..that is plain foolish. Imagine paying to get tortured liek that...definitely not in my list. So, what I do is smart and practical...still wish for a bigger volume stomach though :P

Others foods served there are the standard type, sashimi, sushi, chinese food, malaysian food, and ice-cream. Though this time, they no longer have green tea, just normal and plain vanilla/mango,etc. Ohh..when it's time to leave, you'd be surprised that ur clothing still smell like food (despite their claims that their bbq technology could absorbs the bbq smokes). Though I don't smell like hot dog meat, but I could still smell something..maybe it's my dog's nose sensitivities again!

No comments: