Monday, August 1, 2011

Fated Lover?

Has been almost a year to the anniversary of our 1st fateful meet on 31st Aug 2010. I been too busy to update this blog as my time is always not enough for another outing, another vacation, and the never ending fuss of wedding preparation! Its right, less than a year to our 1st meet, we are planning a wedding already. In fact, within months (if not weeks) he already framed out the words. Still remember that during the 1st two weeks, he was convinced that I am the one!

I know..i know....it all seems very rush, very irrational...but to two very matured in thinking/thought (both reaching the BIG 30), independant individual and with countless number of admirers and past relationship, the timing couldn't be more perfect...as if its almost fated! We both wasn't religious people, especially him; been brought up to "trust yourself" mentality than to lay everything to chance/god/luck. But to have him, acknowledging and even admitting that this is fate...we are fated, its like been lightning-striked! I do not believe in fate blindly, but I truly trust life is prearranged for all of us (but is alterable/adjusted based on ur karma/deeds), but to have him being delivered to me right on the moment of despair....its just too much/too perfect to be true.
Imagine you are at the alter to be sacrificed, with a knife at the base of your fragile neckline.....and right before the slayer gonna make his full swing....there he is...my knight in shining armour..beautiful/immaculately perfect beings....scooped me off to a neverland. See, how narrowly i missed the death penalty....and before I even have time to digest the new situation nor feel lucky that I'd been saved, I looked up to the face that scooped you up...with an unblinkable eyes...you stared and stared until the sunlight beamed on your iris, almost blinding you. But you do not want to let go of the new found sight....and you fought to keep your vision clear, to have him in full view. This is almost to the point of star struck, to be in between fantasy and reality. At least this is how i felt sometimes...and still feeling it still even after almost a year of being together. Well, we already lived-in together in less than a week after we first met, yeah this is how inseparatable we are. He still could not believe he could let go of his independence so easily, being defected without being aware of.

Sometimes, i do wondered if he will be like rainbow...so prefect, so rare.....that will just poofs away without you even realising it. This is one reason that sometimes I feel insecure to fall asleep at night. There are times, that I couldn't sleep well when he is beside me, as i will just stared at his sleeping face...wanting to hold on to the sight, before he poofs away like the rainbow. That is also why i think i sleep better when he went outstation. Its like having a big box of treasures with you, which you felt not at ease as you will need to protect it from being robbed from you. Good that I could rest better nowadays....as maybe the feeling of belonging felt stronger...thus the trust/security that he is not a temporary rainbow started to materialised. Just like how you knew your adult dog will always run back to you, while the newly purchased puppy won't...a bad metaphor but nevertheless a good one to describe my feeling.

My brother almost coming out from the airport so i would make a stop here. I will try to sneak in more time to update this blog, to ink-ing our love story...which i have a strong feeling that will be my ultimate great love!

No comments: