Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Old Lotus Root incident@9thApr2011

Was supposed to be a very happy day for me, as my bf supposed to come back from
outstation trip for the weekend. Everything is good for the day, from picking him at his office to have the ever tasty chiu zhau porridge at Cheras. With each of us having one whole big bowl of salted vegetable, well..even the server stare at us for ordering 2 plates (they just never know how much we both love salted thing). After the hearty meal, we proceed to leisure mall for window shopping. I got some ribbon for my craft thing, just started a mini decoration for
home recently (spear-headed by macy's recent sale). After that we walk abit and later go home. Get my clothing out form the dryer, and we rest a bit until dinner time. After a quick reservation for kampachi buffet@ equatorial bangi, we started preparing and have a satifying meal which ended up feeling tortured at the end. Weird as I don't feel as satisfy....but my tummy is super super bloated. We both agreed that the japanese buffet at Palace of Golden horses are
much more better..but I always been told that Kampachi is amongst the best...well..not anymore maybe.



We left early...about 9pm as we both are extremely....Enough!! I don't feel like I eaten a lots but my stomach space just not cooperating with me this time. What a let down. In between, Young went into toilet once for the longest time. Initially i thought he is having stomach ache again......but later I found out he is not (claimed that waiting for cleaning session which is so unlikely...as he is not those who will wait around....just my guess here as only later I found out this piece of info). How??? After we come back from buffet dinner, we are so bloated and tired that we fell asleep very soon. Of course being me, i can't sleep properly before I taken my bath. So, waking up and feed Rocky, then proceed taking my relaxing shower. Meanwhile, he is sleeping soundly in another room. When going around in the room searching for my water bottle, his hp on the table lighted, indicating a call. I am so surprise he left his hp in ON mode,
and being noisy, I pick it up, but too bad its not a call...its a sms. To my surprise, it's from a gal name Celine Chiang..messaging him something like....miss u...good nite...have a sweet dream! WTF????? Wasn't those supposed to be my words?????

Of course being a good detective, I should check out what prompted that kinda reply from our ms Celine right? So, I search his outgoin sms, but there are nothing...I guess he set to not save on any msg he sent (not even the msg he sent me). Then I search his outgoing call, just a short list of few ppl, but his incoming call got gal names i never heard of...like lai kai ling, and Ax
something. And both of them call him yesterday! And he never mention about it to me! Well, we always share gossip info for fun....say some ex call him/which gal interested in him/etc. Not satisfy, then I go back to his msg, and as i scroll down...there are another msg from a gal name michelle, who inform him she is staying in jb now and her facebook account. What does this raises alarm??? Because my bf outstation venue is nearby Segamat, JB! I checked her facebook,
and ok..I admit her outlook a bit off....but still...why so many pointers here. I means .....I feel pissed now....and he is sleeping so soundly there. And he got all the time to spill these new info to me during lunch/dinner and the many small intimate talk just now....arggghh!! Should I wait for him to spill?? or ask him...confront him?I knew he will say....U r not supposed to go through my
thing....yeah right......I am doing that all along, and that is why i felt like loser now......like...such a idiot! I know, this Celine could be some ex.....but ....don't the timing of few gals at once call/msg is a bit weird?? And he like to pissed me off all the time, and telling me ppl still after him just gonna boost his ego, and piss me...so the question is why don't he tell me about all these calls and msg??? Even though I knew some guy I'd dinner once do sometimes just sms me outta the blue, asking for meet and asking me how am i,etc...but just feel not right this time. Why would he always put his phone in silent mode.....like most of the time. Life is not always cherry blossom i guess..sigh!

No comments: