Thursday, August 19, 2010

Merchong Young

God...the past few days I felt truly weird. I felt my attraction for him grew ten-fold while he is away to Merchong, and I haven't even meet him in person. Lets tell his story:

Just another nameless guy, until he send me his picture. My first thought was, ok..clean & decent looking, like guaiguai type and in the mail he sounded so well mannered. Afterward, we added each other in msn, but never ever chatted for like 1 month. I remembered seeing his online status countless time in between, but well, I never initiate any conversation. Besides, I a a bit occupied at those time. Up until one day, he suddenly say his infamous "hey" to me. And I remembered our first chat its about taiwan...well...being drag to this topic unexpectedly when he told me his mum is taiwanese. So, I proceed going on about what i like in taiwan, and it's fun to reminiscing! Actually, at that point, i am not sure if he remember who i was. i means has been a month or more since he first msg me, and he told me he got poor memory, so i am guessing here. Though most of the time, ppl remembered me...but I am just curious now as i am liking him now :P

The funny thing about liking someone is, you'd never think about the little things between you two is important up until the moment you realised you might like them in romantic sense of way. So, with the realization, you will try to re-call all the little thingy from the past, which supposed to add to your collections of thought and memories about this person. I knew from the first chat, he is pleased with the conversation that we'd. He always remind me how he likes to chat with me, and how good the session was. I dunno if he's trying to flatter me or he genuinely seldom have this kinda chat. Now i am wondering, what the hell that he talk to other gals about....I means I did not try to impress or anything with him, just talk about stuffs...whatever topic that being brought up either by him or me. For me, I just knew i felt good chatting with him as he sounded real, genuine, honest and truthful. Now, i truly interested to know what does other gals talk about with him....see...i am being possessive now..sigh. I am like..i wanna know what happen to him in the past and current. Wel, he kinda shared a bit on what he planned for his future. Actually, if i remembered clearly, he did shared many things with me. Little things that might not means much, but in a way...meant something. Let me list it down:
1.ask me how many children i planned to have
2.kinda suggested a plan for me like dating for 2 yrs then get married. the way and angled he blurted this out is like....or sound like...his plan with me. and at that instance, i felt warm and happy, not at all agitated. well, if most guys ever hinted on such thing with me, i am sure i would felt scared/wanna stay clear from them. but, with him I just felt ...difference.
3. hang out at his friend place near the place which he thought i stayed, but when i let him know my place is nearer to the other area, he is there hanging out with his friend very soon. Again, i felt warm and happy, not at all frightened. If others, i think i might felt alarmed in a bad way.

Maybe i think too much. Or I am inducing this thought cuz i 'd been missing him since he went outstation for works. We had been chatted like nearly 1 month, but i am at the point of misery now. How come casual chat, become like daily fixation. Like gotto chat with daily, sometimes on the phone, and now missing him badly.

No comments: