Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brazillian waxing

Finally, I got it yesterday! My 1st taste of Brazillian waxing, well not as bad as I read about, but also not the most enjoyable session though. Painful at certain parts, as the thrapist worked through me, she explained that the middle area is the most painful...and that is why there are such thing as a stripe that ppl would like to leave on. I nodded and keep breathing while she keep talking and working non-stop.

I couldn't post any pic here on this matter as..ahem...its very very private. She also answered me the only question I am curious about. That is, the therapist who did boyzillian is also them...so gal do guy's private part just like she did mine...wow....that is very very embarressing. I wondered how did they go throught that, i means if the therapist were guy, i would not even bother stepping into their premise at all. Already very awkward having her browsing ans scrunising my private area like that.

It certainly felt and look cleaner, but still...feel like watching a little gal when i stare into mirror. I'd try to get used to it. If it really felt ok later on, might consider doing laser...so no need to have monthly pain from waxing. The place I went to is sommerset, by Aileen. Do go for the more expensive pink wax, as it's less painful compared to the standard one.

No comments: